Conversion rate*: 0.44%
Cookie Period: up to 30 days
Anantara Asia-Pacific, Middle East and Africa is one of the leading hotel groups in Asia. Affiliates willing to join this program will be able to promote luxury resorts spread throughout the world in cosmopolitan cities, lush islands, desert sands, heritage destinations, uncharted beaches and contemporary resort destinations... Read more
Anantara Asia-Pacific, Middle East and Africa is one of the leading hotel groups in Asia. Affiliates willing to join this program will be able to promote luxury resorts spread throughout the world in cosmopolitan cities, lush islands, desert sands, heritage destinations, uncharted beaches and contemporary resort destinations. The current portfolio includes high demanded tourist destinations, such as Vietnam, Indonesia, Maldives, Malaysia, Mauritius, Sri Lanka or Thailand among many others. All the properties offer world-class services and have been designed to offer extraordinary experiences for their guests.
Why promote Anantara Asia-Pacific, Middle East and Africa?
– 5% commission.
– The brand belongs to Minor Hotel Group, the leading hotel management company in Asia
– Target: Luxury Travellers
– Interesting basket average.
– Best quality promotional materials: Banners, Offers, voucher codes, text link etc.
AVERAGE BASKET: 1200EUR
– Affiliates are not allowed to bid on keyword ‘Anantara’, misspellings or combinations in these search engines: Google, Yahoo and Bing.
– Affiliates MUST NOT register/buy or use domains that users may believe are part of Anantara.
– Affiliates may not create website that may impersonate the Anantara website.
– Affiliates are not allowed to use Pop Ups, Pop Unders or any other format that is deemed intrusive or use any other cookie stuffing techniques that may force the cookie in the user’s browser.
– Affiliates are not allowed to buy, register or create domains or subdomains which may misslead users to believe that such site is the merchants brand website.
– Affiliates are not allowed to supplant by any means the merchant’s identity in social media. Affiliate must be easily identified by users in any promotion in social media.
– Affiliates may ONLY advertise coupon codes that are distributed by the merchant (or AffiliRed on behalf of the merchant). Any sales registered through other coupon codes will not be considered as valid and will be canceled.
– Affiliates are not allowed to promote coupon codes that have not been issued via the affiliate channel.
– Affiliates are not permitted to promote the merchant through any toolbar unless they have direct authorization from AffiliRed on behalf of the merchant.
– Incentivised traffic is allowed only from cashback and loyalty/reward affiliates.
– Email Affiliates should contact Affilired Team for approval.
– Affiliates violating the above T&C will be rejected from the program.
If you have doubts regarding the mentioned T&C or you have proposals which aren’t contemplated here, please contact us (email@example.com) and we will assist you.