Conversion rate*: 2.77%
Cookie Period: up to 30 days
Join the TOWER London Affiliate Program
A trailblazer on London’s independent footwear retailer scene, award-winning TOWER London is the go-to destination for footwear and accessories. TOWER London stocks over 100 footwear, clothing and accessory brands for men, women and kids. Brands include the likes of Converse, Clarks, Dr... Read more
Join the TOWER London Affiliate Program
A trailblazer on London’s independent footwear retailer scene, award-winning TOWER London is the go-to destination for footwear and accessories. TOWER London stocks over 100 footwear, clothing and accessory brands for men, women and kids. Brands include the likes of Converse, Clarks, Dr. Martens, Kickers, Lacoste, Tommy Hilfiger, Ted Baker, Timberland, TOMS, UGG Australia and Vans. The TOWER London product range caters for all aspects of customers lifestyles and includes trainers, smart shoes, heels, boots, wellies, flip flops and much more.
Benefits of Joining the TOWER London Affiliate Program
– 8% commission on net sales (excluding shipping, taxes and returns)
– Cookies valid for 30 days
– Text links and banners provided by TOWER London
– Comprehensive product feed is updated daily
– Free to join
Why Customers Choose TOWER London
– TOWER London is an authorised stockist of ALL brands on sale in our stores and online
– Our in-house multilingual customer service advisors are on hand to help answer any queries
– Free tracked delivery is offered on all UK orders over £10
– Free UK returns
– Competitive European and International delivery rates
All you need to do is complete your application and after assessing your website, we will be in touch to let you know if you are successful or not.
TOWER London Affiliate Program Terms and Conditions
By joining our affiliate program you are agreeing to our terms and conditions.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
Affiliates who do not adhere to these terms and conditions risk being suspended or removed from the TOWER London affiliate program and rejection or cancellation of commission.
When applying to for the TOWER London affiliate program you agree to the following terms and conditions:
– Your website is compatible with the TOWER London brand, its values and product range.
– Your website is honest, factually correct and clear in promotional content and intent.
– Your website does not violate any of these terms and conditions.
You will not promote TOWER London in inappropriate environments such as, but not limited to;
– Illegal material or promoting illegal activities and substances.
– Obscene or sexually explicit material.
– Violent, discriminatory, threatening or abusive material.
– Libellous, blasphemous or defamatory content.
– Material that infringes the intellectual property of any third party.
– PPC policy closed.
As TOWER London operates its own PPC advertising we request that our affiliate publishers adhere to the guidelines below:
– Affiliates are not permitted to appear under search terms that contain our brand name.
– Affiliates are not permitted to bid on our brand name as keywords in PPC activity. Restricted brand keywords include but are not limited to: tower london, towerlondon, tower-london, tower-london.com, www.tower-london.com, tower boots.
– Affiliates are not permitted to bid on mis-spells and variations of our brand name.
– Affiliates are not permitted to bid on hybrid (brand name + generic) terms that contain our brand name (including misspells and variations) within PPC activity – including but not limited to tower london shoes, tower london boots, tower london womens shoes, tower london mens shoes, tower london kids shoes.
– Affiliates may not link PPC ads directly to any tower-london.com domains, any of its sub-domains, or other domains and sub-domains that are owned by TOWER London.
– Affiliates are not permitted to purchase or bid on any domain names with any variation of the TOWER London brand name in the url.
– Affiliates are requested to promote TOWER London and products we sell through the use of generic PPC keywords. All traffic must be sent first to your own website, and from there to the TOWER London website.
PPC advert restrictions
PPC advert policy: closed.
Affiliates are not allowed to direct link by using tower-london (or brand name variations) as the display url within PPC adverts.
Affiliates are not permitted to disguise affiliate links behind redirect urls.
Any affiliate violating our PPC policy and restrictions will be given 24 hours to amend their PPC campaign. If you have not made the changes reguested after 24 hours TOWER London will cancel all commissions until the changes have been made. Any affiliate found breaking these restrictions more than once will be immediately removed from the TOWER London programme.
Commission for cancelled and returned orders
TOWER London reserves the right to reverse commissions for any returned and cancelled orders.
If an order is partially cancelled or returned commission will be paid on the remaining balance of the order.
Use of creative provided by TOWER London
Affiliates may not modify any of the creative or text links available through the Webgains affiliate network interface
In order to ensure all content and creative is up to date our affiliate publishers are not permitted to hard-code creative into their website(s).
Failure to comply may result in your commission being rejected or withheld. Continuous infringement of our terms will result in account suspension or termination.
Discount code and voucher code use
All discount/voucher code use needs to comply with official IAB guidelines (see www.iabuk.net).
Any affiliates who do not adhere to the guidelines below risk being removed from the TOWER London affiliate program and rejection/cancellation of commission.
A valid code is defined as a code that has been legitimately issued by a TOWER London for your explicit use online. This code will have an activation date and, where provided, a deactivation date. When a code has expired it must either be removed or the fact that it has expired must be clearly stated in writing, not simply by listing the expiry date.
Using “click to reveal” when there is no valid or current code present is not permitted by affiliate publishers. The use of “click to reveal” must not be used to show any deals/offers/sales instead of vouchers.
Voucher code affiliate publishers must clearly detail the voucher offer that will be revealed by the click.
Voucher code directories must contain clear categorisation and separation between deals/offers/sales and discount codes.
Any discount/voucher codes promoted must be provided through the TOWER London/Webgains affiliate program.
Affiliates are not allowed to promote discount/voucher codes that were only authorised for use in our own marketing and advertising activity, or for other online partners or affiliates.
Cashback affiliates may find that sales are declined when used in conjunction with a voucher code not specifically sanctioned for their use.
Affiliates are encouraged to drive traffic to TOWER London via their own social media channels. Posting on TOWER London’s own social media pages to drive traffic back to their own sites is prohibited.
Any affiliates who do not adhere to these terms and conditions risk being suspended or removed from the TOWER London affiliate program and rejection or cancellation of commission.