Conversion rate*: 0.00%
Cookie Period: up to 30 days
Gill Marine Gill was an idea born on the water. In 1975 our founder Nick Gill, was a keen sailor who utilised his father’s factory in Nottingham to begin production of truly capable sailing apparel. Kit that could be both protective and comfortable. Still based in the UK, where we develop and test all our garments, we have grown to become one of
Gill was an idea born on the water. In 1975 our founder Nick Gill, was a keen sailor who utilised his father’s factory in Nottingham to begin production of truly capable sailing apparel. Kit that could be both protective and comfortable.
Still based in the UK, where we develop and test all our garments, we have grown to become one of the leading marine apparel brands in the world. We’ve equipped round the world teams when they’ve won prestigious ocean races, as well as Olympians to them on the podium. Inspired by our nautical heritage we’ve also developed lifestyle clothing that can be worn anywhere, but which is still engineered with a marine pedigree.
At sea, saltwater comes at you from everywhere, so our clothing is tested in-house and on the water to withstand the very worst. That means whatever environment you find yourself in – sea, shore or inland – we’ve already engineered the kit to perform for you.
• Gill has a reputation for being a truly reliable brand that makes truly reliable clothing. For over 40 years they have developed various ranges of technical garments and accessories to suit all types of sailing.
• The company has an excellent worldwide reputation for customer care.
• Gill has kept sailors dry at the toughest ends of the sports, including some of the most gruelling ocean races and for Olympic teams. It is this focus on the sport of sailing that distances them from being mere fashion brands and compromising the garments.
• The company designs and develops its gear in the UK.
Benefits of being a Gill affiliate
• 8% CPA New Customers
• 6% CPA Existing Customers
• £100 AOV
• 30 days cookie period
• Large choice of products at multiple price points
• Premium products
• Regular promotions
Terms and Conditions
Anyone found infringing on these terms will be contacted by the Gill Marine marketing team. Please note anyone found contravening these Terms and Conditions may have their commissions declined and face suspension from the programme. In extreme circumstances Gill Marine reserve to right to immediately suspend any affiliates found contravening these terms and conditions, declining any commissions accrued from the activity.
Search Engine Advertising is prohibited – Direct linking, typo squatting, cookie dropping, and other misleading and unlawful ways of generating traffic are prohibited.
Voucher codes, Coupons and cash back sites are only allowed to communicate campaigns or actions that are approved by Gill Marine. Use of Voucher Codes: Affiliates may only promote codes that are provided through the Gill Marine affiliate programme. Gill Marine reserves the right to withhold payment of commission if non-authorised voucher codes are used in an affiliate sale. Where voucher codes are issued with an expiry date this should be clearly displayed and codes should be removed or explicitly marked as expired after this date unless you are advised otherwise. Any affiliates displaying expired codes without marking them as being expired may be suspended from the programme.
Only sales made through the UK website (www.gillmarine.com/gb) are eligible for comission.
The following sites are explicitly forbidden:
• Sites with a pornographic or violent nature
• Sites that include or encourage illegal activity
• Sites that are discriminatory or offensive
• Sites that infringe copyright
• Sites that detract from the name and reputation of the Gill Marine
Gill Marine always reserves the right to modify these terms.