Conversion rate*: 0.00%
Commission: 0.24GBP - 0.46GBP
Cookie Period: Session
Join the momondo Affiliate Programme Partner with momondo to help your customers find cheap flights quickly and easily, and earn money whilst doing so! Who are we? momondo is a free and inspirational global travel search site that compares prices on flights, hotels and car hire. We serve travellers across more than 30 markets globally and offer a bold and colourful travel universe that provides
Join the momondo Affiliate Programme
Partner with momondo to help your customers find cheap flights quickly and easily, and earn money whilst doing so!
Who are we?
momondo is a free and inspirational global travel search site that compares prices on flights, hotels and car hire. We serve travellers across more than 30 markets globally and offer a bold and colourful travel universe that provides complete price transparency across flights, hotels and cars, inspiring – and enabling – everyone to explore our wonderful world. We come highly recommended by the good people of The Telegraph, The Sun, Times and The Financial Times (to name but a few). We are not a travel agency. We do not sell flight tickets. We are a price comparison and travel inspiration site with a vision of opening up the world for everyone. momondo is managed by KAYAK, an independent subsidiary of Booking Holdings Inc.
So why should you join?
● Earn up to £0.40 CPA for each user’s click out – one of the highest rates in the industry
● Become associated with a strong, established and reputable brand
● TV presence in United Kingdom
● Access to unique creatives which add useful functionality to your site, and enable your users to find the best flights on the web. Please note that we are currently rewarding affiliates for our flight product only. We will add hotels and cars to our Affiliate Programme in the near future
How do I make money with momondo?
Our affiliates are paid when the user clicks out from a search results page (go to site) for our flight product only. We do not pay for hotel, car and package click outs at this time.
momondo offers a commission of:
1. £0.40 per click out for desktop and tablet
2. £0.30 per click out for mobile
Our cookie length is 30 minutes and click outs only account for post-click conversions, not for post-view conversions.
We do not pay out commission on:
1. Error fare traffic
2. More than 5 clicks from one user for each search within a session
3. Any transaction that occurs more than 30 mins after the user is redirected to momondo
Please note that we also monitor booking rate closely and publishers sending over 2000 click-outs a day with booking rate below 1 % will be suspended from the program.
Payments will be made on a monthly basis within forty-five (45) days of the end of each applicable month.
momondo reports your live performance into the affiliate network platform, meaning that you can follow your performance immediately after you enable the placement on your site. The purpose of this is to ensure that there are no issues with the tracking and that you are receiving the generally expected volume of transactions. Transactions here are when users click out from momondo to one of our suppliers and is based on our robust session tracking.
However, note that these are only *pending* transactions. Every day we will automatically review the data to mark the transactions as *Validated* or *Declined* in accordance with our programme T&Cs. Where transactions are declined, we will give a reason for the decline. For each Validated Transaction, we pay a fixed CPA based on the device (with tablet browser being considered web).
Is my website suitable?
momondo is open to working with all websites that comply with our terms and conditions; however, travel, holiday or destination specific websites tend to perform best. Whether you’re a small, independent blog, or a large, established travel site, we are happy to receive your application and welcome you as an affiliate.
Domain language and relevance
Please apply to the programme that is most relevant to your traffic and website as your links will then go to the correct momondo domain. Your website must match the language of the momondo domain you are linking to for both tracking and user experience reasons. momondo has affiliate programmes and specialised domains for most larger countries and if you wish to link to multiple momondo domains you are required to apply to all the different programmes and use the programme-specific tracking links when sending traffic to the different momondo domains to earn commission for that traffic. Should we find that you are linking to the incorrect domain, you will be paused or removed from the program, and we reserve the right not to pay for this traffic.
If there is not a designated domain to support your market or language, then you can apply to our Global program, where you have the option to sign up to an English-language version of momondo.
1) We do not accept:
– PPC traffic (specified in the keyword policy outlined below)
– Traffic from clickbots
– Traffic from Facebook pages using our logo and misusing our brand
– Websites that are under construction or unfinished
– Websites that are non-functional (including links)
– Websites where the content is not complete
– Website forums
– Websites that scrape our content and misuse our brand identity
– Blogs that are not maintained with new content
– Error fare traffic
– Incentivized traffic (including Cashback, Coupon and Voucher sites)
– Promoting our campaign in pornographic, racist or crime-related content
– Cookie stuffing
– Custom affiliate creatives (unless authorised by momondo)
– 3rd party or publisher networks where the placement of our brand is not clear or transparent
– Traffic from social media networks
2) Traffic sources we accept:
– Content sites
– Travel related websites (or with a section specifically related to travel)
– Email (when content is signed off by momondo)
PPC Policy Overview : closed
Marketing channels for the Momondo UK programme are: